Stress induced insomnia. Taken vyvanse and benadryl. Side effects?

Hey, I recently took 30mg of vyvanse in a slow release capsule about 5 hours ago. I still feel wide awake and I really want to sleep tonight. I have stress induced insomnia and I am not prescribed any medication for it so I compensate with 125mg of benadryl . While this is not healthy by itself, I plan on taking 75mg of benadryl to counter act the vyvanse so i can sleep tonight. I just want to make sure I am not going to die if I take it or have another horrible side effect. This is a one time thing but I still want to make sure before I just go and take some pills.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013