Stress, fatigue, weight gain, abdominal pain, muscle cramps, depressed

I am a 63 year old woman who has been dealing with extreme stress over the past few years. Suicide of an abusive spouse. Loss of home due to his suicide and debts resulting in my personal bankruptcy. Alienation from children and loss of income due to an injury I suffered in 2007. Only grandchild was born a Downs baby with many health issues she will have to face with multiple surgeries and supportive care. I have no health insurance at the present time and am having a difficult time with fatigue . I have gained almost sixty pounds over the past two years. I also have lower right side abdominal pain and a tugging sensation in that area. I get muscle cramping in that area when I bend over. There is a history of a sluggish bile duct but I have not had an attack for seven years. Appendix was removed many years ago. Hysterectomy at age 40. I had a gastric bypass ten years ago and lost a 100 pounds and felt very well and full of energy. Now I am so tired that it is sometime an effort to walk to the car. I try to exercise but pain makes this hard. Go to the gym and do strength training and walk a bit. I try to watch my diet but get very depressed and food has always been a source of comfort. I am recently remarried to a wonderful supportive man and we will have health insurance in a few months. I have problems sleeping and worry that I might have some serious illness as cancer runs in my family. My main problems are extreme fatigue, weight gain and lower abdominal pain. It feels as if I am slowly drowning.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012