Stress, depression, gastric troubles, high BP. Using medication, slight relief. Treatment?

Doctore , i am the suffering from last five years , stress , depression ,Gas trouble .so i am useing the tablets for Gas trouble..But i dont get 100 percent relief.and Also for stress and depression using tablets But it relief me for short time.when i finished the tablets .then i again feel not good...Aslo my BP is high ...140 ot 145 and 90....Please Doctore advise me what i do for it and my again is 28 years.
Asked On : Sun, 29 Jul 2012