Stress bumps behind ears, look like pimples, neck pain, bleeding. Suggestions?

Hello, I recently got two bumps behind my ear which I assume are stress bumps since i had them before. After a few days they went away but one stayed and it s almost pimple-like. I tried to pop it and something did come out. But not its really swollen an hard and its starting to make my neck ache. The bump is starting to bleed out of a 1 cm hole where the bump was. What should i do.
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012
ENT Specialist 's  Response
It seems that you had inflamed lymphnodes behind the ear one of which got ruptured after ulcerating the skin. Please see an ENT, get a bit of tissue from the ulcerated area examined by a pathologist. Alternately you can take course of antibiotics and if the area does not heal, then see an ENT. Do take some analgesics in any case. Regards