Stress, anxiety, lack of concentration. History of hysterectomy. Guide

I have anxiety since my hysterectomy poor concentration can't remember dry skin no joy for life fatique and just don't fell myself. My doctor says my hormones are not right. I am currently doing hormone pellets and after almost 2 years after surgery I am still struggling with symptoms and at times just feel like my brain is still not working right to handle everyday life. I can't handle anything stressful and seem to have developed real emotional issues. Any suggestions
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013