Stress, anxiety attacks, dark colored urine, blood in urine. On birth control pills. Treatment?

I have been really stressed for awhile now; feeling like I m having anxiety attacks constantly; unable to eat right and now yesterday I noticed my urine was really dark orange and last night before I went to bed when I wiped it looked like there was light colored blood on the tissue . So far today it is the same. My period is not due for 3 weeks. My last period was normal. I am on birth control pills. I also have a little pain in my lower right back feels just like it does when it is that time of the month and when I walk somewhere I get a cramp in my stomach in the lower right side. If it helps the day before yesterday I ate 3 Ritz crackers; 4 jelly beans and a twix bar, yesterday I ate half a bag of popcorn, a small bag of chips, fruit snacks and a handful of dry chocolate cereal, so far nothing yet today.
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012