Strep throat with whooshing sound in ear. Not cured by antibiotic. How to get relief?

i have had strep throat for two weeks now. My ear is driving me NUTS . My pulse is relentlessly whoosh whoosh shooshing in my ear... not that there is pain- just a full feeling in there. Its the non-stop woosh woosh of my pulse loudly in my ear that bothers me more than the fact that 2 rounds of anti biotics hasn t cured it and my strep. Please help advise on what can be done for this annoyance, and maybe a different dose of antibiotics (they now put me on zithromax and augmentin together) hhheeellppp! Thank you!
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013