Strep throat, numbness in left ear, hearing loss. Prescribed amoxicillin. Treatment options?

I recently went to the doctor and I got proscribed amoxicillin for my throat. I possibly may have strep throat . I haven t got the results back yet. My ears were also bothering me but tonight they feel more sore. My left ear feels weird, it s hard to explain. Almost like a numbness or like can hear but not as good as before just feels a little different in hearin but i stuck my finger in my ear and It feels like a numbness. It it hard to explain how my ear feels. But is it because of my throat?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013