Strep throat, diarrhea, white spots, sensitive stomach. Help?

I believe i have been wrongly prescribed antibiotics for strep throat when all I had was a bit of a viral infection, the reason i went to the walk in was about the diarhea I've been having for the last five days and to make sure i didn't have strep throat... Literally the morning after I felt fine so I doubt it was strep, the Dr didn't swab my throat and i had no other symptoms except white spots which I've read could be viral... The antibiotics are very hard on my already sensitive stomach can i stop taking them as i dont believe I have a bacterial infection
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013