Strep infection, chronic sore throats. Family history of Chron's, eczema, M.S. Causes?

Strep at least 5 times in two years, 3 in the past 6 months, and one additional strep infection not in the throat . Never had strep before until my senior year (2010-2011), but I do remember chronic sore throats, if that is contributing information. I have family history of autoimmune diseases. My mother has M.S., my sister has Crohn s, and I do have eczema , if that counts. Don t know if that plays a role or not, but just wanted to put that on the table.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Oct 2012