Strengthening posture, core, pelvic muscles since pregnancy. Why does it hurt when I breath?

I lift approx.500 lbs a day constant bending and twisting on my feet for 14-18hrs a day as well as work out doing high impact cardio/P90x Programs. I won t be able to go to my sports physical therapist for a few weeks which I m being seen to strengthen my posture , core and pelvic muscles since giving birth my whole body is out of alignment and she manipulated one of my ribs back into place and for the first time in years I felt better and its popped out again is there a way I can help fix it myself as it hurts to take a deep breath and can t pay for new appt. until Janurary....Thx
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer