Strange warming sensation on the top of the leg, lower part of the butt, subsides within minutes, no pain. What is this?

I am 41 and have been on the backside of menopause for a couple years... recently I have had this strange warming sensation in the region of the top of my left leg and into the lower part of my butt. Not in or on my genitila or anus . it come on and lasts only a moment then fades away.. about an hour later it repeats. It is not painful, the first time it happened i thought i had peed myself, because of the warmth. any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012