Strange tweaks and stabbing pain. Histroy of uterus, tubes and cervix removal, internal bleeding, blood transfusion, bruising. Help

Hi I had a Laparoscopically-Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy on March 26 2013. I had complications of internal bleeding and had two blood transfusions and extensive swelling and bruising.I spent a week in hospital. I had extreme difficulties with my bowels and I am having strange tweaks and stabbing type pain. My bowels are starting to normalize I am on stool softeners which are helping. This pain I am experiencing is quite severe. How long will this last. What is normal. I had my uterus, tubes, and cervix removed. My Dr. said that my tubes, which I had a tubal done two years ago, on the right were swollen, also my uterus was much larger than expected. I am 35 with four kids. any help would be welcome.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013