Strange symptoms, unable to control thoughts, doing many things at once, never finishing. How to make things normal ?

I don t have anywhere else to turn. All the Dr that I have seen in my state of Ohio, have all said, they have no idea what my problem is. I have tried to tell them my symptoms.They don t believe me. I can t keep ant thoughts in order. My parent s never took me to a dr when I would tell them this at a young age. They blamed it on a over active mind. Sleeping is tricky. I can t get my brain to shut up! THinking about the day I had and changing in my thoughts so that it is what I wanted to hear. Doing like 6 things at once, AND never finishing them. Just lost want to be like a normal active person, not a hyper active. goof ball.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013