Strange smell, taste sensations, dry mouth. ENT, sinus x-rays negative, MRI normal. Cause of symptoms?

I feel like I have sinus drainage, acc by strange smell and taste sensations but thorough exam by Ent and sinus X-rays negative. Did brain MRI no acute infarction , hemmorrhage, or mass. Minimal focal areas of T2 prolongation in the bifrontal white matter . No other symptoms but these sensations worsen if I bend over or turn my head quickly. Have been referred to neurologist. Any insight? Oh, also very dry mouth. 58yr female.
Asked On : Sun, 4 Nov 2012