Strange smell emanating from body. Taking chlorophyll tablets. Solution?

I shower 2 times a day and I m a clean person. For over 11 years now I have been plagued by a Wierd smell and I know it s there because of the behavior of people around me. I once was even told to go home by the supervisor at my former job because people kept complaining about the smell.recenly I started taking chlorophyll tablets which minimized the smell from a distance but as soon as someone tries to give me a hug, they notice the smell and ofcourse I can tell because of the look on their face. The smell emanates from my body and sometimes I can t smell it but others can. It gets even worse when I take a soak in a bath, then fir the next 2 to 3 days the smell becomes worse. I don t know what else to do. Am I cursed/ jinxed for life? I don t have many medical problems except for the fact that sometimes my kidneys holds fluids especially when I m pregnant and becomes blocked, so I ve stayed away from becoming pregnant. Is there someone out there that hold the key/ solution to this embarrasing body odour? Please help :(
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012