Strange sensation while urinating. Had thrush, cystitis. Taking cerazette pill. What is it?

Hello Mister Doctor. I have a query. Since yesterday morning, I've had a strange sensation each time I finish urinating and I seem to be weeing practically every half an hour. I've had thrush and cystitis before and it's not that sort of feeling. I'm on the Cerazette pill and haven't had a period since New Year. However, last night I had a really random bit of spotting. It was basically just a smear when I wiped, but there's been no further bleeding today and no abdominal pain at all. Please help! :-)
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013