Strange sensation in legs, pain gets worse while bending, tail bone fractured earlier. Blood clot?

Hi, having strange sensations down the backs of my legs...and just recently the exact same sensation in my right are. pain is worst when i bend using these muscles. feels like muscle spasm or tightness. one year ago had a hard fall and crashed down on my tailbone. tailbone was fractured. could this be a delayed effect of my accident? im worried that it may be a blood clot. i am currently on the pill .
Asked On : Tue, 5 Jun 2012