Strange sensation in armpit area, discomfort, nodes under armpit. Ultrasound normal. Suggestions?

Hi, For the last few months i have been having a strange sensation under my arm in the armpit area. I doesn t hurt it is a strange feeling to describe. I feel if I wear anything other than sleevless top I am constantly tugging at this area as if the shirt is caught up in my armpit and making it feel this way. I went to have an ultrasound taken and it came back fine they just said I have alot of nodes but there is nothing they can see. I am a little worried as I of course human nature is to think it is something very serious. Do you have any suggestions?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012