Strange gush of watery fluid usually before ovulation, no odor, occasionally brownish, history of MTP. What could this be?

Hello. I am 26 years old. I have been having a strange gush of watery fluid randomly. most times it is after my period, before ovulation . it feels like i m peeing on myself- but it is definitely coming from my vagina . i don t have kids but, I ended a pregnancy by pill- i don t know what the pill was- 4 years ago. I haven t noticed if this began after that procedure or not. i ve noticed it happens after i masterbate, but a day or even 2 days after- not immediately after. It is very annoying as it happens randomly while at work or just walking around- several times a day. When it happens, I need to find a bathroom to wipe and pat my underwear dry. It has no foul odor, but sometimes it has a brownish color which i guess is old blood from my period.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012