Strange feeling of burning in throat and chest after inhaling chlorine. What should I do ?

Yesterday I was cleaning the floor using chlorine (accidentally I add more chlorine than I used to in the water) and after smelling it I opened the windows in order to get fresh air and I instantly threw the water away but I kept cleaning and smelling the chlorine for about half an hour. After that, I had a strange feeling of burning in my throat and chest for a few hours. Today my throat still burns and I cough . What should I do? Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Already a day has passed - there may not be any residues left to cause more problems. The initial irritaion may need a little more time to go. You need not do anything. If you are not well by tomorrow, you ought to see your doctor

Wishing you speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck