Strange feeling in the chest with vomiting sensation and loose motions on eating post workout. Reason and how can I avoid this?

hay there i am 22 years medium built male i do cycling , light workout at home and swimming my problem is that usually after swimming and almost every time after workout i have this weird feeling in the chest region. its not painful but irritating as if some air has been trapped inside... it stay for 3-4 hours and if i eat anything during this time i feel like vomiting and the digestive process goes really slow. sometimes it also results in loose motions. i love to stay fit and healthy but this problem demotivates me from exercising regularly please do help and tell me the reason of this and how i can avoid it and the remedy if any thanks have a nice day
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012