Strange feeling in penis, testicles. Tested negative for urine infection, clamydia, prostate. Possible cause?

Hello! I have a strange feeling in my penis and testicles. If feels sore but still doesn t hurt when I urin. I have had this feeling for about three weeks now and my condition is still the same. I have been tested negative for both urin infection and clamydia. I have had one sexual meeting when she licked my ass and had oral sex . It doesn t hurt when I urinate or have ejaculation . It is sone kinde of aching feeling and feels warm inside and very uncomfortable when I wear tight throusers. Also tested negative for postate. Please give me a hint!
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013