Strange discharge, pain on wiping, cuts on genitals. Treatment?

So for the past few days I have noticed Ive had some weird discharge , kind of pastey not in a liquid form either but I payed no mind to it, then Its been hurting when I wipe but I thought it was from sex, BUT today I was using the bathroom and noticed a cut in a different area. im very concerned and worried about what is going on.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
This could be anerobic/fungal infection.Since it needs to be examined you may consult a dermatologist for further management.Hope this helps.Take care.