Strange chest pain on swallowing hot food or drinks, on cold medicines. Emergency?

Hi, I have a strange pain in my chest when I swallow hot food or drinks. The pain is in the very centre of my chest below my breastbone, and it only happens when I m eating or drinking. I currently have a cold , which I have been taking medicine for, but as a result have been drinking lots of hot tea and soup so it s happening often. I ve had the pain for two days now, but it hasn t gotten better or worse, just stayed the same. Should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012