Strange bubbling sound on the back of the neck followed by stomach rumbling when hungry, sound disappears on eating. Do I need treatment?

When im lying down in bed some mornings, usually when im hungry, i get this weird bubbling sound/feeling up the back of my neck .It is usually followed by my stomach rumbling. Its not sore, just really annoying. Also sometimes when i am walking i can feel it bubbling. I know it sounds really crazy but it feels like it is bubbles going up my spinal cord or something!! Any ideas what it is, or does anyine else get it?? Additional Details The sound goes away after i eat, but sometimes when im walking and it happens i have just had breakfast. Do i need to go to the doctor?
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012