Strange body ache followed by chills, tiredness after moderate drinking. What could be the cause?

Hi! Just interested in the reaction I had after 2.5 drinks last night. I did combine champagne and a mojito but spaced out by three hours. At the third location I started drinking another mojito but stopped as soon as I started feeling strange body aches - very similar to what my immune storm felt like after my tonsillectomy last year. By the time I got home I had started feeling chills. I didn t have a thermometer and was so tired I just fell asleep. it is now 6:30 the following day and I m still achy and tired but no headaches , nausea , dizziness , nothing. I ve never experienced anything like this, due to alcohol. 2.5 drinks should not have been an issue...though I don t drink often. Any ideas?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012