Strange bleeding, almost every week with large clots post removal of ovary and fallopian tube, have abdominal hernia

Hello, I am a 37 year old female. I had my left ovary and fallopian tube removed to PCOS and during the laproscopic procedure, the dr found adhesions that were wrapped around my colon as well as adhering my left ovary to my abdominal wall . My periods have always been irregular, but since Dec 23rd, 2011, I have been having very strange bleeding. Approxinately 1-2 a week, I have large gushes of blood including clots and then every day when I wipe, I am lightly bleeding. I have had irregular bleeding in the past, but it was usually constant and never this heavy. The large gushes of blood are very scary to me especially since they have been going on for so long. In addition to this I have a large abdominal hernia due to several laproscopic D &C s because of miscarriages. Could the hernia have anything to do with the bleeding?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012