Strange bleach type stains on shirts around waist line, not due to deodorant, detergent. Is it due to acid secretion?

Hi Doctor I am a male, 30 yrs old. My problem is strange bleach-type stains on all my T-shirts at the same spots: around the waist-line. It is not because of any wash or detegent and that is for sure, because it happens with my new T-shirts too. Had it been because of deodorant, it would have been in underarms too, which is not the case. Could it be any kind of acid secretion or something like? Please assist. Thanks and regards, Paul
Asked On : Tue, 17 Jul 2012
Hi bleach like stains on the t shirt can be due excessive sweating with colouration is called can be cured by absorb dusting powder in the morning and application of aldry lotion in the night.use of flucanazole 150 mg weekly once for four weeks can cure the condition