Strange biting and needle-like feeling in and around her anus, vaginal yeast infection getting worse. Reasons ?

Hello I have a question about my teenaged daughter who has a yeast infection . About two weeks prior to her having discomfort in her vagina , she complained of a strange biting and needle-like feeling in and around her anus . Now that she is using a seven day treatment prescribed by the doctor for the vaginal yeast, the sensations in her rectum and around her anus have gotten worse. What could this be?
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012