Strained self during weight exercises. Unable to walk, sit, stand. Having spasms in spine. Suggestions?

4 days ago, In a mat/weight class at the Gym I over extended while laying down (on back) while trying to put the weights above my head and do a sit up with it. I know have pain while walking and sitting and standing up. I walk really slowly now with pain. It feels like something in my lower spin isn t sitting right. It feels like its on a nerve . small spasms. I m on pain meds and muscle relaxers. What is happening to my body.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013