Strain in vegas, migraine, stiff neck and jaw, done fusion in neck. Suggestions?

ok i had a fusion done in my neck 4year ago C-5-C-7 i over strain my self in vegas i gotten a migrain neck stiffen up and jaw and around the hurted really bad still dealing with pain now feel like my jaw is stiff its been like this since sunday I was looking straight up at the ceiling in vegas looking at at the lights

Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hi, I am Dr. Samiron Roy your ENT Splst.
1. Your migraine problem can be controlled with Tab Blomig-P or Tab Zerograin Plus. 1 tab bid PC for 2 mths.
2. Your stiff jaw can be controlled with Tab Duodil 1 tab bid PC for 2 wks.
3. You have to start on light neck exercises like: flexion/extention and tateral rotation.