Straight line going through the leg ending with swollen lump after keeping heavy object on the thigh. Doppler test done. What could it be?

My husband was carrying something heavy and rested it on his right thigh,its been several days,and there is a straight line going down his leg,and at the end of the line a swollen bump. We went to er on last thursday because we were afraid of a blodclot they did the doppler test and said it was not a clot. It looks worse today what can it be
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012
Dec 2013
After reading your problem it appears that you have a prominent vascular structure which is refiling. I suggest you to meet a surgeon preferably at the earliest. I also request you to not to pinch or puncture the area. Any vascular structure at this part can bleed heavily and cause serious bleeding and infection problem