Stopping steroids resulted in weight loss, loss of appetite, less energy. How to regain health and energy?

I have been undergoing this situation since 2007. Before that i used the steroids for gaining weight ,which lead to increase in hunger and mass gain.But when i left that my hunger disappeared altogether and resulted in weightloss.Now i continously feel tired energyless.I do eat well but food doesn t seem to become part of my body.Skin of my hands and feets has become much hardened.I went through tests like TSH but all seemed well.I consulted some mo doctors since then but all in vain..I wan t to be healthy individual full of energy again. Please suggest me with something that can help
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012