Stopping masturbation habit

I am adult at the age of 22 but i am still n t able to stop my habbit of masterbation.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Feb 2012
welcome to hcm
dear patient
if your habit of mastrubation is twice a week or so than no harm in it and if its more you can reduce it.
rest all no worry its very normal practice just maintain a good health and never practice it daily as it will become bad habit.

take care
dr vikas poddar
General & Family Physician Dr. Veera Raghava Rao Buddha.'s  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. no problem if you don't stop. but the guilty feeling that you are not stoping will create hevoac ,of depression, loss of appetite, and so on. more over many people in this habbit continue to do it several times a day. first of all you develope your physic which is expected to be week. have balanced diet fruits and so on. thank you.