Stopped using patch, had unprotected sex, having pregnancy symptoms. Gained weight, feeling bloated. Pregnant?

Hello, well I feel like I m pregnant. I was using the patch and I stopped using it for weeks I had unprotected sex twice, different days and now I m having some symptoms and I probably had a missed period I m not sure. Today was the day that I started my patch again after weeks or almost a month. Before I felt dizzy even if I was laying down, I m eating a lot. I gained weight rapidly like 3 pounds or 4 in three days which had never happened to me before and then I loose it back to where I was before. I feel bloated most of the time, at this moment writing this I feel bloated and uncomfortable. I don t exactly know the exact dates but I m scared I m only 16 and I have a future ahead of me. Also, I haven t had no breast changes like color change or getting bigger, but I was wondering if I could still be pregnant without no breast changes, my breast are not big so yea. Could I be pregnant. I went to my school doctor and she did a pregnancy test and I feel like she did it wrong or it was too early. Please reply back whoever, I need help.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013