Stopped using cosmelite, have pimple marks, acne scar, open pores, black heads. How to recover?

i have used more than 5 tubes of cosmelite in the past 4 years and stopped 4-5 months back. the dermatologist was a fag and did say to use it anytime and no side effects, so i didn't refer the internet about it. And now i have pimples marks acne scarring and skin with open pores and black heads. I came to know about its side effects a couple of weeks back and linking it to my current situation. Help me out i am 20 male :/ and infer me the best dermatologist for it, willing to travel and do the best i can do and recover from it
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013