Stopped using Nuvaring, late for period, sharp pains, cramping, urinating more frequently, HPT negative. Pregnant?

I am 21 years old and I recently stopped using Nuvaring after being on it since Jan. of 2013. I had my last period on the Nuvaring on March 9th. I am now 5 days late for my period. I have had sharp pains and a bit of cramping. I had sore nipples for 2 days. And I have noticed that I am eating a lot more now and urinating more frequently. I took two home pregnancy test when I was two days late and they were both negative. Could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013