Stopped taking thyroxine. Doing yoga and eating healthy diet. Is my thyroid level normal?

Dear Doctor,
I was detected with hypothyroidism 4 years back after having jaundice and measeles when my resistence deteriorated. I was under thyroid medication thyroxine 100 mg dialy 1tablet in morning.

For the past 1 year, I discontinued taking medicines as I read in few sites that taking thyroid supplements will not aid in improving the gland and merely serves as replacement. I started practising yoga daily for thyroid and eating healthy foods. I took thyoid blood tests and the results were

Free T3 (Serum/CMIA) 2.46 normal range is:1.71 - 3.70 pg/ml
Free T4 (Serum/CMIA) 0.54 normal range is0.89 - 1.76 ng/dl
T S H (Serum/CMIA) 85.28 normal range is0.35 - 5.50 µIU/ml (Please correlate clinically
Cross reacting antibodies present in the patient`s serum may cause interference with the readings of TSH resulting in false high or low values.)
DHEAS (Serum/CMIA) 131 normal range : 25 - 34 yrs : 95.8 - 511.7 µg/dl

Could you please advice. TSH is abnormally high whereas T3,T4 are somewhat normal /
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013