Stopped taking thyroid medication. Thyroid removed due to cancer. Tingling in hands and feet, pain in lower back and chest

i am a 29 year old female due to getting cut off medical i havent been able to take my thyroid medicine (thyroid was removed due to cancer )and now when i wake up my hand an feet are still sleepy and tingly and now when im walking up stairs it takes breath away and today noticed some sharp pain in my lower back on right side but i feel fine not tired and 2 days ago had some pain in the middle of chest and a real bad toothache dont think its my heart because theses ailments have been going on for 3 days take into consideration i have no medical insurance
Asked On : Fri, 8 Jun 2012