Stopped taking the pill. Having pain at the beginning of periods, spotting for a couple of days. Matter of concern?

hi, i ve been on the pill/patch for about 3 years and my period was regular but with very little bleading, more small stains . before i started on the pill i used to have heavy periods. i have stopped to take any contraceptives in May as we are hopping for a child. since i stopped taking the pill i started having pain at the beginning of my periods and few stains for 1 or 2 days. should i be worried about it?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  7 Awaiting Answer