Stopped taking the Ortho Evra. Had light period, then spotting in brown. Hormones adjusting?

I stoped taking the Ortho Evra April 5th. I had my period on the 7th. I had my next period on May 7th. My last period was on June 12 but it was VERY light for one day. then spotting on the 2nd day. then gone on the third day. Then brown spotting only when wiped on the 4th day. Currently I have tingle in nipples, bloated, mild cramping in lower back and abs. I m also very emotional. I have taken a HPT today and it is negative. Could my symptoms be due to my hormones trying to adjust after the patch?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Jun 2012