Stopped taking sulphitec and pacetone Started taking thyronorm. Feeling lethergic and congestion in chest. Worrisome

hi i have currently stopped taking sulphitec 200 mg twice a day and pacetone 20 mg twice a day which has i was taking for a period of two yrs due to changes in my hormonal balances i m currently on hormone drugs mainly thyronorm 50mcg i ma a36 yr old married housewife from india. i m suffering from the feeling of congestion in the chest ,restlessness, lethargic and my head kind of seems to be as if its heavy and laden can u help
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013