Stopped taking premarin, had a hysterectomy, running fever, have cold, sinus infection. Suggest?

recently my doctor had me stop taking Premarin . I had a hysterectomy in 1997 and have been taking the medicine ever since. But ever since I have stopped taking the medicine, I have been running a fever of 99.4 to 99.9 mostly at night. I look flushed in my face and cheeks. I have been sick with a cold but now the worst of the cold is gone, but still feel pressure in my sinuses and ear. I have no pain like I have in the past with a sinus infection . Could I still have a sinus infection with no pain?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013