Stopped taking pills due to bad skin, stomach cramps, brown discharge, pregnancy test negative. Reason?

Hi i have took emergency contraception four weeks ago. I was on the pill for a few weeks after taking the tablet however stopped due to bad skin and my partner is away so i decided to stop taking protection till he returns in 3months time. However iv started to get terrible stomach cramps but no period in last few days. Iv had brownish heavy discharge for last week and i took a pregnancy test last week which was negative.(at time of taking the emergency protection the nurse also took a test was negative) What is this problem i have? Why the discharge and cramps? Is it possible i am pregnant?? Please help as im totally confused.
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  24 Awaiting Answer