Stopped taking pills. Did not get periods. Pregnancy test negative. Still be pregnant?

Hi and thank you!I would like to ask you as i am very confused i stopped taking the pills a month and half ago and i did not get still my period.i and my husband trying for a baby.I was doing 3 pregnancy test .One of them positive 2 of them negative.but i think i am not pregnant as I think maybe the first test was not good as it was cheap.Anyway i desperately waiting for my period so i can have a baby.My nipples hurst though but no sings to being pregnant.i wanted to ask you even though i am not having period can i still get pregnant?thank you for your help
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013