Stopped taking nurstrare injection. Boobs sore, dizziness, spotting. When will normal periods begin?

Hi Matthew I am a 28 yr old female, i had been taking Nurstrare since 2009 till 2012 july.ever since i started this injection ,it stopped my period.after stopping taking the injection i have been waiting for my period to start again.End off january my boobs were sore, head terable headach , felt disy and few days after this saw brownish red thing on my panty line then on the following day saw drops of blood on my panty liner. was so excited about it cause i thought this means will get my periods again.this happend for two days and stopped.Last week my boobs were sore again and my back was also pain full, then twednesday saw few drops of blood and on thursday but today stopped. Just wanna ask how long is it gonna take to get normal periods and how long can i get pregnant again
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013
May 2013
After stopping the usage of contraceptive measures it will take sometime for regularization of the menstrual cycle and for resumption of the ovulation.
This time period will defer from person to person.
So you better consult gynecologist once and go for physical examination and ultrasound.
If all findings are normal you can trace you ovulation with ovulation kit and plan unprotected intercourse around that period which will increase the possibility of pregnancy.