Stopped taking microgynon. Period due. Adjusting to lack of hormones?

Hi there, I stopped taking microgynon in July of this year. I had a 3 day period after 25 days in August and then again 25 days later in September. My period is now due but it has not arrived. I have had a sore back for the past couple of days and now feel quite bloated. I am also slightly constipated. I normally have sore breasts prior to my period starting but they are fine. I am worried that I may be pregnant but do not know whether it it just because my period is late because my body is still adjusting to lack of the artificial hormones. I have carried out 3 pregnancy tests using 2 different makes. They have all been negative. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012