Stopped taking levlen ED. Had withdrawal bleeding. Have mild cramping, heartburn and increased appetite. Are these symptoms normal?

hi, I ve recently stopped taking the pill (levlen ED) after being on it for about 5 years. prior to that i had the implant ( implanon ) for 4 years and before that depo injection for about a year. I stopped taking the pill on the 19/10/12 and had my normal withdrawl bleed from 23/10-26/10. So if the 23rd was day 1 of my cycle I m currently at day 30 of my cycle. The last couple of weeks I ve noticed a few weird things that I m not sure if they are relating to stopping the pill. I ve been getting some mild cramping like period pain, my breasts are a bit tender, mild heartburn , increased appetite and very light spotting for the past 2 days. Are these normal reactions to stopping the pill? or is it possible that I m pregnant? My husband and I aren t trying to conceive but we haven t exactly been careful when it comes to protection (Condom goes on after pentration but before cum). BTW I m 32, relatively healthy, and a healthy weight. Any advice you can offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  117 Awaiting Answer