Stopped taking depo shots. Had unprotected sex. Experiencing sore breasts, nausea, abdominal pain, lower backache, acne on face. Pregnant?

Hi i was on the depo shot for about two years but i stop taking it in may of this year! About two weeks ago i started bleeding really bad then it just stop havnt seen blood since! Me and my boyfriend has had unprotected sex for a while now my breast hurt i feel nauseous but no vomiting . And having very bad sharp pains in my will lower stomach and lower back! Never had a problem with acne . But my face is all broken out to iam just tired sleepy and dont feel normal! Could this be some symptoms from depo or should i take a pregnancy test? Thanks.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012